Helpful Planning Websites
- What's Next Illinois
- Big Future
- Mapping Your Future
- I'm First
- Handbook of Illinois Postsecondary Institutes
- NCAA Publication Student-Athlete Guide
How To Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply for a PIN at www.pin.ed.gov
- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- The Financial Aid Office of the school you applying to may request additional information from you. Please submit requested documents as soon as possible.
- An award letter will be sent to you.
Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma, GED certificate, or have completed home schooling at the secondary level.
- Have a valid Social Security number