Elgin High SchoolHome of the Maroons!
We love seeing our students every day at school, especially during the holiday season. As we near the end of 2018, please remember that it is extremely important that our students are in school and on time to class every day right up until the end of the school day on Friday, Dec. 21.
Every day in school counts and helps build the foundation for your child’s academic success. Extended absences and/or vacations during the school year are discouraged and considered unexcused absences. The only approved vacation periods for U-46 occur during winter recess, spring recess, and summer vacation. Thank you, as always, for your support and cooperation!
Elgin High School Student Bulletin
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- 1/14-1/17(Kolanko) "There is will be a class of 2020 class council meeting on Thursday, January 17, at 6:45am in room 160."
- 1/14-1/17(LeGoff) Attention all boys interested in playing volleyball this upcoming Spring: We will have a very brief informational meeting on Thursday, January 17th in Room 111 immediately after school. Information about open gyms, registration and tryouts will be provided. Any questions see Coach LeGoff
- 1/15-1/18(Botta) Students please check the LOP list which has been updated outside the dean’s office
- 1/15-1/16(Radio Club) Radio Club is back on the air at 88.9 FM beginning, Friday February 1st! Radio programming is from 7 to 8 AM and 7-8PM and is presented by students from Elgin High, so be sure to listen! If this is something you'd like to be a part of, Radio Club is looking for new members and meets after school on Fridays. If interested, please go to the library and sign up on the sign-up sheet and someone will contact you or see Franklin Aguilar or Annabelle Minque (Mee-kay).
- 1/16-1/18(Botta) The dean’s office is in need of pages period 1, 3, and 7.
- 1/16-1/18(Esposito)The Main Office is in need of pages 1st, 3rd, 4th & 8th In order to be considered, you must have good grades, attendance and behavior. Stop by the Main Office and fill out an application.
- 1/15(Prise) Are you interested in doing tech for the musical? Talent Show? Other productions? We will be having a Tech Club Informational meeting on Wednesday January 16th at 3:15 in the auditorium, Please email Ms. Prise if you are unable to attend
Earn and give respect
Hold yourself responsible